XXI INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIPS NAIL MASTER CUP 2018
– “SALON STILETTO – GRAFITTI”
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Rules of this Regulations (called further Regulations) will be applicable to all participants of XXI
International Championships Nail Master Cup 2018, „Salon Stiletto – Grafitti”
Integral parts of the regulations are:
a. Championship Application form (info: name, address, phone number and information about selected
b. Participants’ declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use created work for promotion and
any other marketing purposes.
c. Participants’ and model’s declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use their image for
promotion and any other marketing purposes.
2.The Organizer of the Championship is Euro Fashion Akademia Paznokcia, (called further the Organizer).
3. The Championship will be held on 7th October 2018 in AmberExpo Centre, Żaglowa Street 11 in Gdansk,
during 21st Cosmetics and Hairdressing Fair URODA (called further MTG)
The task is to extend nails in stilettos, on ONE hand and create design on them according to the theme”
Grafitti”. Designs needs to be created by hand using any chosen technique. Design needs to be flat.
Time of work: 2 hours.
The Championships are open and dedicated to everyone, who confirm the participation to the Organizer to
21 September 2018, to10:00 and pay 120 PLN on Organizer’s account
Championship will take place on 7th October 2018
They will last for 2 hours.
or call: 0048 58/692-22-20
1. Each nail stylist (an adult) can take part, the condition is to use professional materials and products, and to
meet the registration criteria.
2. Each participats should bring their own model.
3. Each participant should have own materials to work.
4. Electric files are strictly forbidden.
5. It is not allowed to use tips. Only nail forms are allowed. Forms cannot be pre-adjusted to the nail plate. If
you pre-adjust the forms your piont will be deducted (5 points)
6. Model’s nails will be chcecked by technical judges before the start.
Model cannot have extended nails or nails with long free edge before the start. Maximum allowed lenght of
free egde is 1–2 mm.
7. Model should not wear any jewellery or watches, her hands and wrists should not have any cuts, injuries,
tatoos or any other visible hallmarks. If this is not respected points will be deducted.
8. It is allowed to use cuticle oil to finish ( sparingly )
9. It is allowed to work with gel or acrylic.It is allowed to work on Polygel.
10. All nails should be stilettos and they need to be the same on every nail.
11. Participant can choose one of nail art techniques or use few.
12. All designs needs to be created by hand during the championship.
13. All elements of the design can be created with colour gels, acrylics, hybrid, nail polish, acrylic paint or
aquarell paint. It is allowed to use products with glitter, foils, stones etc. Those elements can be used only
additionaly and cannot exeed more than 20% of the composition.
14. Sticker, stamps, water decals, ready stencils, air brush, electric file are forbidden – using any of those
materials will cause in disqualification.
15. Nail Art needs to be flat. All flat techniques are allowed. 3D nail art can be inlayed. Nails’ surface needs
to be smooth.
16. Nail Art can’t be too high. If you would like to put on a ring it should not destroy the design. All flat
techniques are allowed but also acrylic or gel silk technique. 3D design can be inlayed.
17.Time of the championships: 2 hours
18. All files and buffers need to be new – cannot be used before the championships.
19. Nail and hand of the models can be washed with water.
20. It is not allowed to work before „start” signal and after „stop” signal.
21. Participants arrive with models at their own cost. They work with own materials and equipment
22. Organizer will allow if someone is 10 minutes late and still be able to participate, only if there is a spare
desk for the participant.
23. If someone would like to participate at the last moment, they can only if the will make full payment and
there is spare desk to participate.
24. Organizer will not be responsible if someone did’t read or didn’t understand the regulation.
25. The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations and modify any points of the rules up to 7
days before the Championships.
26. Competitors may not post any of their competition work before the awards ceremony
27. Any changes of the regulation will be published on the championships’ website.
MTG provides table with power socket. Participatns should arrive with own table lamps. Any legal claims of
participants and models are excluded. The Organizer shall not be liable for damages and loss of participants.
DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA:
Shape – all nails need to be even and consistent on all nails – max 10 pkt.
Lenght – all nails needs to have the same lenght. – max 10 pkt.
Surface – Nails’ surface needs to be smooth without visible uneveness. Nails should be filed to perfecion.
Cuticle area should be free of dust, debris and any shine gel – max 10 pkt.
C curve/C curve edge – C curve needs to be consistent on every nail. Concave and convex need to be
formed properly on every nail. Apex needs to be located in the right spot. Upper arch needs to be same on
every nail – max 10 pkt
Composition- chosen colours, design placement. Is the design well matched with the lenght and shape of
nails – max 10 pkt
Creativity, level of difficulty– level of chosen techniques and difficulty level of the design – max 10 pkt
Overall impression – Nails should be created in professional manner, clean and precise. There should be
no dust, debris and cuticle oil in sidewalls and under the nails. Cuticle area should be created clean and
should blend into natural nails – max 10 pkt.
Deduction of points:
if participant preps nails and hands before the start, (5 pkt.)
if participants use while working tools and equipment that is not allowed e.g. Electric files (5 pkt.)
if participants continue work after „stop” (5 pkt.)
if participants use cuticle oil, hand balm, cream or any fragrant products (5 pkt.)
1. Jury is appointed by the Organizer.
2. The jury evaluates, awards and prizes, and also interprets the rules.
3. Participants voluntarily submit to evaluation and criticism of members of the jury.
4. Evaluation and interpretation of the jury is final and not subject to appeal. No appeal against the decision
of the jury will be considered.
5. Announcement of results and awards ceremony will be held on the main stage on 7 October 2018.
I prize: 400 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships)
One page report (worth 2200 PLN) in „Akademia Paznokcia” magazine, that will be about the winner. Date of
this report to be agreed with the editors.
statuette, diploma, subscription of „Akademia Paznokcia” and also product prizes from the Organizer and
II prize: 200 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships), statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
III prize: statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
1. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Championship by the 29 September 2018.
2. Participation in the Championship is paid. The condition for participation is to pay the entry fee of 120 PLN
ul. Powstańców Warszawy 69
83-000 Pruszcz Gdanski
Bank Spoldzielczy in Pruszcz Gdanski
acount number: 82833500030121015220000001
IBAN is PL before the account number
During register at the information desk participant must show ID card and proof of the payment.
3. All participats of the Championships need to be familiar with the Regulation and accepts to use and store
their personal information due to the Safety of Personal Data Regulations (Dz.U. Nr.133 position 883).
4. Regulations are integral parts of the application for participation in the Championship, the statement
participant granting Organizer and MTG right to use the work done for promotional purposes, documentation,
and marketing of Organizer and MTG.
5. Participation in the Championship is clear with giving the right to the Organizer and MTG to use photos
from the Championship in the following fields of use: print any number of publications and any copies, use of
the Internet and other forms that may be suitable for distribution of Organizer and MTG as related to the
promotion of the Championships and fair URODA and AMBEREXPO.
6. In the case of awarding prizes in cash or any other kind of prizes, award winner (in the sense of a person
conducting business activity) is required within three days of its compleition to pay flat-rate income tax of
10% of the gross value of received awards to the Organiser’s checkout or bank transfer to the account of the
Organizer. Business / self-employed disperse same tax based on the amount of the prize certificate issued
by the Organizer.
I hereby state that I have read the above regulations, I accept the rules of the XXI Nail Styling
Championships Nail Master Cup 2018 – „Salon Stiletto – Grafitti” and I undertake to comply with them.
I also state that I have read the Organizer’s information on the processing of personal data in accordance
with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and I am granting the
Organizer with my consent to process my personal data in accordance with the mentioned Regulation on the
terms and conditions set out in the information provided