XXII NAIL MASTER CUP CHAMPIONSHIP
NAIL ART CHAMPIONSHIP POLAND 2019®
Theme: Factory of Santa Claus
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1 Rules of this Regulations (called further Regulations) will be applicable to all participants of XXII NAIL
MASTER CUP CHAMPIONSHIP – NAIL ART CHAMPIONSHIP POLAND (called further the
Championship) organized by Euro Fashion Akademia Paznkcia (called further the Organizer) at the 22nd
Cosmetics and Hairdressing Fair URODA, (called further the Trade Show), that are organized by Gdańsk
International Fair Co (called further MTG SA)
Integral parts of the regulations are:
a. Championship Application form (info: name, address, phone number and information about selected
b. Participants’ declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use created work for promotion and
any other marketing purposes.
c. Participants’ and model’s declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use their image for
promotion and any other marketing purposes.
d. Participants’ declaration that he/she is the only author of submitted designs and owner of copywright – in
the understanding of copywright laws.
2. The Championship will be held on 6th October 2019 in AmberExpo Centre, Żaglowa Street 11 in Gdansk
in the head office of Gdańsk International Fair Co. Gdańsk International Fair Co Partner of the
The task is to create a design on nails (natural or extended) on both hands in 3 hours. Created design needs
to be flat. Participants can choose any material and technique. Design needs to be exact with the theme
„Factory of Santa Claus”
The Championships are open and dedicated to everyone, who confirm the participation to the Organizer to
21 September 2019 and pay 130 PLN (Division I) or 150 PLN (Division II) on Organizer’s account.
Championships will take place on 6th October 2019
Time: 3 h.
championships @n ailmastercup.com
or call: 0048 58/692-22-20
1. Models can have their nails extended (with any material). They can be extended in one colour or covered
with one colour.
2. Only designs created during the Championships will be scored. All elements needs to be created
during the Championships.
3. During the championships each participants can have on the table only products to work. Any cases or
trolleys need to be put on a side. Participats can use trolleys only with technical judge.
4. To create the design any materials like paints, stones, zircons, feather, foils, color gel and acrylic can be
used. They cannot exceed more than 10% of nail art. 90% of the nail art needs to be done by hand (gel or
acrylic) during Championships.
5. Any top coats and glitters can be used. .
6. Design should be created by hand. Using the elecric file or airbrush is strictly forbidden. If any of the
participants will use any of that equipment they will be disqualified.
7. Participants can have picture or drawing of the design.
8. Members of jury can start scoring during the Championship.
9. If anyone will work after „stop” signat they will have points deducted.
10. Clothes. Overall image of the model should refer to the theme of the Championship but will not be
11. All works will be scored by criteria below:
composition of the design, colors used
ability of using chosen material, level of difficulty,
compatibility with the theme
overall impression, final effect of the design.
12. Participants arrive with models at their own cost. They work with own materials and equipment. Any
legal claims of participants and models are excluded. The Organizer shall not be liable for damages and loss
13. MTG provides table with power socket. Participatns should arrive with own table lamps
14. Organizer will allow if someone is 10 minutes late, only if there is a spare desk for the participant.
15. If someone would like to participate at the last moment, they can only if the will make full payment and
there is spare desk to participate.
16. Organizer will not be responsible if someone did’t read or didn’t understand the regulation.
17. The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations and modify any points of the rules up to 7
days before the Championships.
18. Competitors may not post any of their competition work before the awards ceremony
19. Any changes of the regulation will be published on the championships’ website.
DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA:
Composition, colours used – is the designs full and not too little or too full, are all of the elements look
good together. Are all used elements needed – – max 20 pkt.
The use of advanced techniques – how participant works with chosen technique. What is the level of
difficulty within this technique – max 10 pkt.
Association with the topic – is the work clearly associated with the main topic? Are all nails created with
the specific participant’s idea. Is the nail design and model’s image logic – max 5 pkt.
Overall impression – the ready design on all nails (is the design clear, impressive, elegant) – max 10 pkt.
Deduction of points:
if participant preps nails and hands before the start, (5 pkt)
if participants use while working tools and equipment that is not allowed e.g. Electric files (5 pkt)
if participants continue work after „stop” (5 pkt)
1. Jury is appointed by the Organizer.
2. The jury evaluates, awards and prizes, and also interprets the rules.
3. Participants voluntarily submit to evaluation and criticism of members of the jury.
4. Evaluation and interpretation of the jury is final and not subject to appeal. No appeal against the decision
of the jury will be considered.
5. Jury meeting will take place after the end of championship.
6. Announcement of results and awards ceremony will be held on the main stage on 6 October 2019.
I prize: 400 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships)
One page report (worth 2200 PLN) in „Akademia Paznokcia” magazine, that will be about the winner. Date of
this report to be agreed with the editors.
statuette, diploma, subscription of „Akademia Paznokcia” and also product prizes from the Organizer and
II prize: 200 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships), statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
III prize: statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
Winners get the right to represent Poland during Nailympics in London.
2. Prizes cannot be exchaned for money nor changed for other goods.
1. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Championship by the 29th September 2019.
The only contition for the Championship to be held is to have minimum 10 participants by the 21.09.2019.
2. Participation in the Championship is paid. The condition for participation is to pay 130 PLN (Division I) or
150 PLN (Division II) on Organizer’s account:
ul.Powstancow Warszawy 69
83-000 Pruszcz Gdanski
Bank: Bank Spoldzielczy in Pruszcz Gdanski
82 8335 0003 0121 0152 2000 0001
IBAN is PL before the account number
During register at the information desk participant must show ID card and proof of the payment.
3. All participats of the Championships need to be familiar with the Regulation and accepts to use and store
their personal information due to the Safety of Personal Data Regulations (Dz.U. Nr.133 position 883).
4. Regulations are integral parts of the application for participation in the Championship, the statement
participant granting Organizer and MTG right to use the work done for promotional purposes, documentation,
and marketing of Organizer and MTG.
5. Participation in the Championship is clear with giving the right to the Organizer and MTG to use photos
from the Championship in the following fields of use: print any number of publications and any copies, use of
the Internet and other forms that may be suitable for distribution of Organizer and MTG as related to the
promotion of the Championships and fair URODA and AMBEREXPO.
6. In the case of awarding prizes in cash or any other kind of prizes, award winner (in the sense of a person
conducting business activity) is required within three days of its compleition to pay flat-rate income tax of
10% of the gross value of received awards to the Organiser’s checkout or bank transfer to the account of the
Organizer. Business / self-employed disperse same tax based on the amount of the prize certificate issued
by the Organizer.