RULES AND REGULATIONS
XXI INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIPS NAIL MASTER CUP 2018
– “ANIMAL IN THE LENS” ONE TIP
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Rules of this Regulations (called further Regulations) will be applicable to all XXI International
Championships Nail Master Cup 2018 – „Animal in the lens” One Tip Participants .
Integral parts of the regulations are:
a. Championship Application form (info: name, address, phone number and information about selected competition).
b. Participants’ declaration giving the Organizer right to use created work for promotion and any other marketing
c. Participants’ and model’s declaration giving the Organizer right to use their image for promotion and any
other marketing purposes.
d. Participants’ declaration that he/she is the only author of submitted designs and owner of copywright – in
the understanding of copywright laws.
2. The Championship are organized by Euro Fashion Akademia Paznokcia, (called further the Orgazizer).
3. The Championship will be held on 7 October 2018 in AmberExpo Centre, Żaglowa Street 11 in Gdansk,
during 21st Cosmetics and Hairdressing Fair URODA, (called further MTG).
The task is to create (from the photo) a chosen animal; on tips using hand decoration techniques (paints,
gels, acrylics are allowed), clearly associated with the main topic: „Animal in the lens”. The original real
image of the object should be available to check. 3D elements are not allowed. Nail art must be done before
the competition and delivered to be judged maximum to 7 Ocotber 2018, by 10:00.
The Championships are open and dedicated to everyone, who confirm the participation to the Organizer to 7
October 2018, to10:00 and pay 120 PLN on Organizer’s account (or in cash on the day of Championship).
or call: 0048 58/692-22-20
1. Each nail stylist (an adult) can take part, the condition is to use professional materials and products, and to
meet the registration criteria.
2. The participant should submit the work on one tip along with an accompanying photo (original, real photo
presenting the object).
3. All works must be completed by registration day until 10:00.
4. Participants must create the design on 1 tip. Original photo of animal should be available to inspection by
5. The work of the tips and photos should be presented in the frame.
6. A participant may submit only one work.
7. All boxes can be submitted to Organizer before the start of this Championships but not later than day of
Championships until 10:00. Any work submitted after this time will not take part in the Championships.
8. Size of tip: width: 1,2cm – 1,6 cm; lenght 2,5 cm – 3,5 cm. Wrong size of the tip will cause a
9. Size of picture approx 148 x 105 mm.
10. The task is to create a true portrait of an animal (form a photo) on tip using hand decoration techniques.
Paints, gels, acrylics are allowed. Surface of the tip has to be flat and finished to a high shine therefore any
3D elements are not allowed.
11. You can apply all possible decorative techniques (performed independently by hand). All kinds of stickers,
decals, stamps and air brush not allowed.
12. All the work can be collected by person from the Organizer after the announcements of the results. The
Organizer will not send back the uncollected work nor will store it.
13. Participants send or bring competition work at own expense.
14. Organizer will not be responsible if someone did’t read or didn’t understand the regulation.
15. The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations and modify any points of the rules up to 7
days before the Championships.
16. You are not allowed to compete with a work that has already „took part” in other championships or was
published in social media.
17. If judges have any doubts or there is any controversy about the work, Organizer reserves the right to ask
competitor to arrive to Head Office and show the skills. Competitor needs to prove that he/she is the author
of the work. This can be up to 14 days after the Championships. Competitor arrives at own cost.
18. Competitors may not post any of their competition work before the awards ceremony
19. Any changes of the regulation will be published on the championships’ website.
Any legal claims from participants are excluded.
The Organizer shall not be liable for damages and loss of participants.
DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA:
Overall impression, final effect – Have the tips been prepared professionally, clean, accurately and
impressively. – max 10 points
The use of advanced techniques – have advanced techniques of nail art been used to create the design –
max 10 points
Color, originality– is the design an original idea and are all the colors used correctly – max 5 points
Presentation of main topic– is the work clearly associated with the main topic? – max 5 points
1. Jury is appointed by the Organizer.
2. The jury evaluates, awards and prizes, and also interprets the rules.
3. Participants voluntarily submit to evaluation and criticism of members of the jury.
4. Evaluation and interpretation of the jury is final and not subject to appeal. No appeal against the decision
of the jury will be considered.
5. Announcement of results and awards ceremony will be held on the main stage on 7 October 2018.
I prize: 400 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships) statuette, diploma,
II prize: 300 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships), statuette, diploma,
III prize: 200 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships), statuette, diploma,
1. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Championship by the 29th September 2018.
2. Participation in the Championship is paid. The condition for participation is to pay the entry fee of 120 PLN
ul. Powstańców Warszawy 69
83-000 Pruszcz Gdanski
Bank Spoldzielczy in Pruszcz Gdanski
acount number: 82833500030121015220000001
IBAN is PL before the account number
During register at the information desk participant must show ID card and proof of the payment.
3. All participats of the Championships need to be familiar with the Regulation and accepts to use and store
their personal information due to the Safety of Personal Data Regulations (Dz.U. Nr.133 position 883).
4. Regulations are integral parts of the application for participation in the Championship, the statement
participant granting Organizer and MTG right to use the work done for promotional purposes, documentation,
and marketing of Organizer and MTG.
5. Participation in the Championship is clear with giving the right to the Organizer and MTG to use photos
from the Championship in the following fields of use: print any number of publications and any copies, use of
the Internet and other forms that may be suitable for distribution of Organizer and MTG as related to the
promotion of the Championships and fair URODA and AMBEREXPO.
6. In the case of awarding prizes in cash or any other kind of prizes, award winner (in the sense of a person
conducting business activity) is required within three days of its compleition to pay flat-rate income tax of
10% of the gross value of received awards to the Organiser’s checkout or bank transfer to the account of the
Organizer. Business / self-employed disperse same tax based on the amount of the prize certificate issued
by the Organizer.
I hereby state that I have read the above regulations, I accept the rules of the XXI Nail Styling
Championships Nail Master Cup 2018 – „Animal in the lens” One Tip and I undertake to comply with them.
I also state that I have read the Organizer’s information on the processing of personal data in accordance
with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and I am granting the
Organizer with my consent to process my personal data in accordance with the mentioned Regulation on the
terms and conditions set out in the information provided
RULES AND REGULATIONS