XXII INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIPS NAIL MASTER CUP „Pink&White” 2019
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Rules of this Regulations (called further Regulations) will be applicable to all participants of XXII
International Championships Nail Master Cup 2019 „Pink&White” Acrylic
Integral parts of the regulations are:
a. Championship Application form (info: name, address, phone number and information about selected
b. Participants’ declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use created work for promotion and
any other marketing purposes.
c. Participants’ and model’s declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use their image for
promotion and any other marketing purposes.
2.The Organizer of the Championship is Euro Fashion Akademia Paznokcia, (called further the Organizer).
3. The Championship will be held on 5th October 2019 in AmberExpo Centre, Żaglowa Street 11 in Gdansk,
during 22nd Cosmetics and Hairdressing Fair URODA (called further MTG)
the tak is to extend anils on both hands with French Manicure (pink & white) – acrylic. The perfect proportion
between pink and white should be 1:1 It is acceptable that the proportion of white extension will be about 80-
100% of pink nail bed. Nails should be extended in square and this shape is mandatory. Each participant
covers nails of right hand in red nail polish.
The Championships are open and dedicated to everyone, who confirm the participation to the Organizer to
21 September 2019 and pay 130 PLN (Division I) or 150 PLN (Division II) on Organizer’s account. .
Championship will take place on 5th October 2019
They will last for 2,5 hours.
championships @n ailmastercup.com
or call: 0048 58/692-22-20
1. Each nail stylist (an adult) can take part, the condition is to use professional materials and products, and to
meet the registration criteria.
2. Each participant need to have own model.
3. Each participant need to have own products and materials.
4. Participants need to create full set of acrylic nails.
5. Model’s nails will be chcecked by technical judges before the start.
Model cannot have extended nails or nails with long free edge before the start. Maximum allowed lenght of
free egde is 1–2 mm.
6. Model should not wear any jewellery or watches, her hands and wrists should not have any cuts, injuries,
tatoos or any other visible hallmarks. If this is not respected points will be deducted. (5 pkt)
7. Full extension in French Manicure (pink&white) can take maximum 2,5 hours.
8. Electric files are strictly forbidden.
9.The perfect proportion between pink and white should be 1:1 It is acceptable that the proportion of white
extension will be about 80-100% of pink nail bed.
10. Nails should be created by hand – any fake nails or tips glued to whole nail plate are strictly forbidden.
11. Lenght of nails should be the same when you compare nails on both hands.
12. It is possible to work only on forms. It is forbidden to use tips. Forms cannot be pre-adjusted to the nail
13. Nails should be extended in square and this shape is mandatory. Nails will be checked if they are even
on both hands.
14. Any cuticle oil, lotion or any other similar products are not allowed. Model’s nails and hand can be
cleaned with water.
15. Acrylic nails need to be buffed to a high shine. Any finish gel is strictly forbidden.
16. Applying any finishing gels to the bottom of free edge is forbidden.
17. Any base coats, ridge fillers or top coats or nail polish dryers are forbidden.
18. It is NOT allowed to use any cover materials.
19. Nails on right hand will be covered with red nail polish. Nail polish will be provided by the Organizer. If left
hand will be polished points will be deducted. (5 pkt)
20. It is not allowed to work before „start” signal and after „stop” signal.
21. Participants arrive with models at their own cost. They work with own materials and equipment.
22. Organizer will allow if someone is 10 minutes late and still be able to participate, only if there is a spare
desk for the participant.
23. If someone would like to participate at the last moment, they can only if the will make full payment and
there is spare desk to participate.
24. Organizer will not be responsible if someone did’t read or didn’t understand the regulation.
25. The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations and modify any points of the rules up to 7
days before the Championships.
26. Competitors may not post any of their competition work before the awards ceremony
27. Any changes of the regulation will be published on the championships’ website.
MTG provides table with power socket. Participatns should arrive with own table lamps. Any legal claims of
participants and models are excluded. The Organizer shall not be liable for damages and loss of participants.
DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA:
Cuticle area – space between material and cuticle, is product smooth around cuticles with no legde. Is there
no lifting, or any material left in the groove walls – max 10 pkt
Shape – shape of the nails is mandatory. It is square, all nails need to be even and consistent on both hands
– max 10 pkt.
Lenght – all nails needs to have the same lenght. The perfect proportion between pink and white should be
1:1 It is acceptable that the proportion of white extension will be about 80-100% of pink nail bed. – max 10
C curve/C curve edge – C curve needs to be consistent on every nail (even C curve: 40-50%). None of the
edges should be lower than the other . Nails need to be consistent with even C curve edge – max 10 pkt.
Surface – under the nails and the groove walls should be free of glue, dust, debris and oils. Surface should
be free of air bubbles. Free edge should be created in high quality – even white on each nail – max 10 pkt.
Egdes – are they even and are they growing straight out of the nail grooves, are they on the same level, are
they smooth are they consistent in thickness – max 20 pkt.
Smile line – is the smile line even and consistent on every nail. Is it clean and crisp – max 10 pkt.
File traces/shine – Surface of the nails should be free of file traces. Nails should be finished to a high shine
– max 5 pkt.
Nail polish – perfect application of nail polish on a right hand. Nail polish should be applied in an even
smooth layer on all surface of the nail and on the free edge. Under the nail there should be no color. – max 5
Overall impression – Are created nails, neat, professional and precise. Are they thin and elegant? Does the
extended nails look good on hand? Any injuries or redness around naild will cause in points deduction – max
Deduction of points:
if participant preps nails and hands before the start, (5 pkt)
if participants use while working tools and equipment that is not allowed e.g. Electric files (5 pkt)
if participants continue work after „stop” (5 pkt)
if participants use cuticle oil, hand lotion and other fragrant products (5 pkt)
if participants polish nails on left hand instead of right (5 pkt)
1. Jury is appointed by the Organizer.
2. The jury evaluates, awards and prizes, and also interprets the rules.
3. Participants voluntarily submit to evaluation and criticism of members of the jury.
4. Evaluation and interpretation of the jury is final and not subject to appeal. No appeal against the decision
of the jury will be considered.
5. Announcement of results and awards ceremony will be held on the main stage on 5 October 2019.
I prize: 400 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships)
One page report (worth 2200 PLN) in „Akademia Paznokcia” magazine, that will be about the winner. Date of
this report to be agreed with the editors.
statuette, diploma, subscription of „Akademia Paznokcia” and also product prizes from the Organizer and
II prize: 200 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships), statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
III prize: statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
1. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Championship by the 29 September 2019.
2. Participation in the Championship is paid. The condition for participation is to pay the entry fee of 130 PLN
(Division I) or 150 PLN (Division II) on Organizer’s account:
ul. Powstańców Warszawy 69
83-000 Pruszcz Gdanski
Bank Spoldzielczy in Pruszcz Gdanski
acount number: 82833500030121015220000001
IBAN is PL before the account number
During register at the information desk participant must show ID card and proof of the payment.
3. All participats of the Championships need to be familiar with the Regulation and accepts to use and store
their personal information due to the Safety of Personal Data Regulations (Dz.U. Nr.133 position 883).
4. Regulations are integral parts of the application for participation in the Championship, the statement
participant granting Organizer and MTG right to use the work done for promotional purposes, documentation,
and marketing of Organizer and MTG.
5. Participation in the Championship is clear with giving the right to the Organizer and MTG to use photos
from the Championship in the following fields of use: print any number of publications and any copies, use of
the Internet and other forms that may be suitable for distribution of Organizer and MTG as related to the
promotion of the Championships and fair URODA and AMBEREXPO.
6. In the case of awarding prizes in cash or any other kind of prizes, award winner (in the sense of a person
conducting business activity) is required within three days of its compleition to pay flat-rate income tax of
10% of the gross value of received awards to the Organiser’s checkout or bank transfer to the account of the
Organizer. Business / self-employed disperse same tax based on the amount of the prize certificate issued
by the Organizer.