XXI INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIPS NAIL MASTER CUP 2018
– “PINK&WHITE SALON NAILS”
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Rules of this Regulations (called further Regulations) will be applicable to all participants of XXI
International Championships Nail Master Cup 2018, „Pink&White Salon Nails”.
Integral parts of the regulations are:
a. Championship Application form (info: name, address, phone number and information about selected
b. Participants’ declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use created work for promotion and
any other marketing purposes.
c. Participants’ and model’s declaration giving the Organizer and MTG SA right to use their image for
promotion and any other marketing purposes.
2.The Organizer of the Championship is Euro Fashion Akademia Paznokcia, (called further the Organizer).
3. The Championship will be held on 6th October 2018 in AmberExpo Centre, Żaglowa Street 11 in Gdansk,
during 21st Cosmetics and Hairdressing Fair URODA (called further MTG)
The task is to extend nails olny on ONE hand (french manicure – pink&white) salon nails. Lenght of white free
edge should be between 1/3-1/2 lenght of nail bed. Chosen nail shape should be consistent on every finger.
Any nail shape can be chosen but it needs to match models hands. Any products for nail bed extension
(covers) are allowed. Time is 1 hour.
The Championships are open and dedicated to everyone, who confirm the participation to the Organizer to
21 September 2017, to 10:00 and pay 120 PLN on Organizer’s account
Championships will take place on 6th October 2017
Time: 1 hour
or call: 0048 58/692-22-20
1. Each nail stylist (an adult) can take part, the condition is to use professional materials and products, and to
meet the registration criteria.
2. Each participant need to have own model.
3. Each participant need to have own products and materials.
4. It is not possible to use electric files
5. Model’s nails will be chcecked by technical judges before the start.
Model cannot have extended nails or nails with long free edge before the start. Maximum allowed lenght of
free egde is 1–2 mm.
6. Model should not wear any jewellery or watches, her hands and wrists should not have any cuts, injuries,
tatoos or any other visible hallmarks. If this is not respected points will be deducted.
7. Second hand should have natural nails visible so the jury can see how the extensions helped to improve
look of the hand.
8. Nails can be done with gel or acrylic.It is possible to work on Polygel.
9. It is possible to work on forms, natural or clear tips. Forms and tips cannot be pre-adjusted to the nail
10. It is not possible to use French tips – smile line needs to be created „by hand” on both hands (with white
acrylic, gel or polygel)
11. Time of work 1 hour.
12. Nails should be created by hand – any fake nails or tips glued to whole nail plate are strictly forbidden..
13.The task is to extend nails olny on ONE hand (french manicure – pink&white) salon nails. Lenght of white
free edge should be between 1/3-1/2 lenght of nail bed.
14. Nails should be proportional on one hand (3 middle should have the same lenght, and nails on thumb
and pinkie should be proportional to the rest, the whole set should look correct and proportionate).
15. Chosen nail shape should be consistent on every finger. Any nail shape can be chosen but it needs to
match models hands. Any products for nail bed extension (covers) are allowed.
16.Smile line should be done by hand – it is not possible to use files, electric files etc to correct it
17. Applying any finishing gels to the bottom of free edge is forbidden.
18.Any top coats, soak off products or line out products or ridge fillers are forbidden.
19. Nails should be free of any dust. Gloss gel is allowed only with gel nails or polygel. It is possible to use
air-dry top coats with acrylic nails.
20. Model’s nails and hand can be cleaned with water.
21. Any cuticle oil, lotion or any other similar and fragrant products are not allowed.and will cause points
deducion. (5 pkt)
22. Second hand should be free of any product so that jury can see difference between both hands.
23. It is not allowed to work before „start” signal and after „stop” signal.
24. Participants arrive with models at their own cost. They work with own materials and equipment
25. Organizer will allow if someone is 10 minutes late and still be able to participate, only if there is a spare
desk for the participant.
26. If someone would like to participate at the last moment, they can only if the will make full payment and
there is spare desk to participate.
27. Organizer will not be responsible if someone did’t read or didn’t understand the regulation.
28. The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations and modify any points of the rules up to 7
days before the Championships.
29. Competitors may not post any of their competition work before the awards ceremony
30. Any changes of the regulation will be published on the championships’ website.
MTG provides table with power socket. Participatns should arrive with own table lamps. Any legal claims of
participants and models are excluded. The Organizer shall not be liable for damages and loss of participants.
DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA:
Shape – all nails need to be even and consistent. Shape needs to match the hand – max 5 pkt.
Lenght – all nails needs to have portionate lenght.. Lenght of white free edge should be between 1/3-1/2
lenght of nail bed – max 5 pkt.
C curve/C curve edge – C curve needs to be consistent on every nail. Concave and convex need to be
formed properly on every nail – max 10 pkt.
Apex – apex needs to be located in the right spot. Upper arch needs to be same on every nail – max 5 pkt
Smile line – is the smile line even and consistent on every nail. – max 5 pkt.
Surface – under the nails and the groove walls should be free of glue, dust, debris and oils. Surface should
be free of air bubbles. Tips should not be visible. Free edge should be created in high quality – even white on
each nail Are side edges perfectly finished on every nail – max 5 pkt.
Overall impression – Are created nails, neat, professional and precise without visible marbling on a product.
Cuticle area should be created clen without any visible ledges. Colour of the cover pink should match
models’s skintone – max 5 pkt.
Deduction of points:
if participant preps nails and hands before the start, (5 pkt)
if participants use while working tools and equipment that is not allowed e.g. Electric files (5 pkt)
if participants continue work after „stop” (5 pkt)
if participants use cuticle oil, hand lotion and other fragrant products (5 pkt)
1. Jury is appointed by the Organizer.
2. The jury evaluates, awards and prizes, and also interprets the rules.
3. Participants voluntarily submit to evaluation and criticism of members of the jury.
4. Evaluation and interpretation of the jury is final and not subject to appeal. No appeal against the decision
of the jury will be considered.
5. Announcement of results and awards ceremony will be held on the main stage on 6 October 2017.
I prize: 400 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships)
One page report (worth 2200 PLN) in „Akademia Paznokcia” magazine, that will be about the winner. Date of
this report to be agreed with the editors.
statuette, diploma, subscription of „Akademia Paznokcia” and also product prizes from the Organizer and
II prize: 200 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one month
from the championships), statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
III prize: statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
1. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Championship by the 29 September 2018.
2. Participation in the Championship is paid. The condition for participation is to pay the entry fee of 120 PLN
ul. Powstańców Warszawy 69
83-000 Pruszcz Gdanski
Bank Spoldzielczy in Pruszcz Gdanski
acount number: 82833500030121015220000001
IBAN is PL before the account number
During register at the information desk participant must show ID card and proof of the payment.
3. All participats of the Championships need to be familiar with the Regulation and accepts to use and store
their personal information due to the Safety of Personal Data Regulations (Dz.U. Nr.133 position 883).
4. Regulations are integral parts of the application for participation in the Championship, the statement
participant granting Organizer and MTG right to use the work done for promotional purposes, documentation,
and marketing of Organizer and MTG.
5. Participation in the Championship is clear with giving the right to the Organizer and MTG to use photos
from the Championship in the following fields of use: print any number of publications and any copies, use of
the Internet and other forms that may be suitable for distribution of Organizer and MTG as related to the
promotion of the Championships and fair URODA and AMBEREXPO.
6. In the case of awarding prizes in cash or any other kind of prizes, award winner (in the sense of a person
conducting business activity) is required within three days of its compleition to pay flat-rate income tax of
10% of the gross value of received awards to the Organiser’s checkout or bank transfer to the account of the
Organizer. Business / self-employed disperse same tax based on the amount of the prize certificate issued
by the Organizer.
I hereby state that I have read the above regulations, I accept the rules of the XXI Nail Styling
Championships Nail Master Cup 2018 – „ Pink&White Salon Nails” and I undertake to comply with them.
I also state that I have read the Organizer’s information on the processing of personal data in accordance
with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and I am granting the
Organizer with my consent to process my personal data in accordance with the mentioned Regulation on the
terms and conditions set out in the information provided