XXI INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIPS NAIL MASTER CUP 2018
– HYBRID “SOAK-OFF” MANICURE
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Rules of this Regulations (called further Regulations) will be applicable to all participants of XXI
International Championships Nail Master Cup 2018 – Hybrid „Soak-Off” Manicure.
Integral parts of the regulations are:
a. Championship Application form (info: name, address, phone number and information about selected
b. Participants’ declaration giving the Organizer right to use created work for promotion and any other
c. Participants’ and model’s declaration giving the Organizer right to use their image for promotion and
any other marketing purposes.
d. Participants’ declaration that he/she is the only author of submitted designs and owner of
copywright – in the understanding of copywright laws.
2. The Championship are organized by Euro Fashion Akademia Paznokcia, (called further the
3. The Championship will be held on 6 October 2018 in AmberExpo Centre, Żaglowa Street 11 in
Gdansk, during 21st Cosmetics and Hairdressing Fair URODA, (called further MTG).
The task is to create French Manicure on natural nail plate using hybrid soak- off gels. Any nail shape
can be chosen, but it needs to be the same on every nail. One hand only french manicure on all 5
nails. Second hand only three middle fingers with french manicure; thumb and pinkie covered with red,
opaque hybrid. Time of work: 75 min.
The Championships are open and dedicated to everyone, who confirm the participation to the
Organizer to 21 September 2018 and pay 120 PLN on Organizer’s account.
Championships will take place on 6th October 2018
Time: 75 min.
championships @n ailmastercup.com
or call: 0048 58/692-22-20
1. Each nail stylist (an adult) can take part, the condition is to use professional materials and products,
and to meet the registration criteria.
2. Each participats should bring their own model.
3. Each participant should have own materials to work.
4. Electric files are strictly forbidden.
5. File can be used only to prep natural nail plate. It is forbidden to correct the surface of cured
6. Participants have got 75 min to create the nails. One hand only french manicure on all 5 nails.
Second hand only three middle fingers with french manicure; thumb and pinkie covered with red,
opaque gel-polish. Edges needs to covered as well.
7. Before the start of championship models cannot have extended nails or any other remaining
8. Model’s nails will be chcecked by technical judges before the start. Any cuts/injuries done while
working will cause deduction of points.
9. Models can have their nails manicured before the start.
10. Hybrid manicure needs to be done on natural nails. It is forbidden to work on extended nails..
11. Choosen shape needs to fit with natural nail’s shape and it needs to be the same on every nail.
12. All needed products needs to be on the table before the start.
13. Only hybrid gel in a bottle with brush is allowed. Additional brushes (different than the one is a
bottle) are allowed.
14.The task is to create hybrid manicure on natural nail plate using hybrid soak- off gels. On one hand
only three middle fingers with french manicure; thumb and pinkie covered with red, opaque hybrid.
15. Any glitters, shimmers and opaque (like cover pink) colors are not allowed – using any of those
products will cause deduction of points. It is not allowed to use milky pink or semi-translucent colours.
Only clear or translucent pink is allowed
16. If there are any doubts regarding used products jury can ask to soak off one or more nails.
17. Model should not wear any jewellery or watches, her hands and wrists should not have any cuts,
injuries, tatoos or any other visible hallmarks. If this is not respected points will be deducted.
18. Model’s nails and hand can be cleaned with water. Any cuticle oil, lotion or any other similar
products are not allowed and if this is not respected points will be deducted.
19. It is not allowed to work before „start” signal and after „stop” signal.
20. Participants arrive with models at their own cost. They work with own materials and equipment.
21. Pink colour that is used for french needs to match carnation colour of the model.
22. On the table you can have only products allowed in this competition.
23. Organizer will allow if someone is 10 minutes late and still be able to participate, only if there is a
spare desk for the participant.
24. If someone would like to participate at the last moment, they can only if the will make full payment
and there is spare desk to participate.
25. Organizer will not be responsible if someone did’t read or didn’t understand the regulation.
26. The organizer reserves the right to change the regulations and modify any points of the rules up to
7 days before the Championships.
27. Competitors may not post any of their competition work before the awards ceremony
28. Any changes of the regulation will be published on the championships’ website.
MTG provides table with power socket. Participatns should arrive with own table lamps. Any legal
claims of participants and models are excluded. The Organizer shall not be liable for damages and
loss of participants.
DESCRIPTION OF CRITERIA:
Shape – Any nail shape can be chosen, but it needs to be the same on every nail. – max 10 pkt.
Lenght – leght of the nails is free. Chosen lenght needs to be same on every nail – max 10 pkt.
Surface – under the nails and area around groove walls should be free of dust and debris. Surface
should be free of air bubbles. Product around cuticle should be applied clean and smooth out to the
natural nail. Free edge should be neat – max 10 pkt.
Smile line – is the smile line even on every nail – max 16 pkt.
Color – red hybrid should be applied in an even thin layer on all surface of the nail and on the free
edge. Under the nail there should be no color – max 4 pkt
Overall impression – Are created nails, neat, professional and precise. Are they thin and elegant?
Any injuries or redness around naild will cause in points deduction – max 10 pkt.
Deduction of points:
if participant preps nails and hands before the start, (5 pkt)
if participants use while working tools and equipment that is not allowed e.g. Electric files (5 pkt)
if participants continue work after „stop” (5 pkt)
if participants use cuticle oil, hand lotion and other fragrant products (5 pkt)
1. Jury is appointed by the Organizer.
2. The jury evaluates, awards and prizes, and also interprets the rules.
3. Participants voluntarily submit to evaluation and criticism of members of the jury.
4. Evaluation and interpretation of the jury is final and not subject to appeal. No appeal against the
decision of the jury will be considered.
5. Announcement of results and awards ceremony will be held on the main stage on 6 October 2018.
I prize: 400 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one
month from the championships)
One page report (worth 2200 PLN) in „Akademia Paznokcia” magazine, that will be about the winner.
Date of this report to be agreed with the editors.
statuette, diploma, subscription of „Akademia Paznokcia” and also product prizes from the Organizer
II prize: 200 polish zloty in voucher for products in EF ( and in branches, needs to be used within one
month from the championships), statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
III prize: statuette, diploma, product prizes from the Organizer and sponsors
1. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Championship by the 29 September 2018.
2. Participation in the Championship is paid. The condition for participation is to pay the entry fee of
120 PLN on acount:
ul. Powstańców Warszawy 69
83-000 Pruszcz Gdanski
Bank Spoldzielczy in Pruszcz Gdanski
acount number: 82833500030121015220000001
IBAN is PL before the account number
During register at the information desk participant must show ID card and proof of the payment.
3. All participats of the Championships need to be familiar with the Regulation and accepts to use and
store their personal information due to the Safety of Personal Data Regulations (Dz.U. Nr.133 position
4. Regulations are integral parts of the application for participation in the Championship, the statement
participant granting Organizer and MTG right to use the work done for promotional purposes,
documentation, and marketing of Organizer and MTG.
5. Participation in the Championship is clear with giving the right to the Organizer and MTG to use
photos from the Championship in the following fields of use: print any number of publications and any
copies, use of the Internet and other forms that may be suitable for distribution of Organizer and MTG
as related to the promotion of the Championships and fair URODA and AMBEREXPO.
6. In the case of awarding prizes in cash or any other kind of prizes, award winner (in the sense of a
person conducting business activity) is required within three days of its compleition to pay flat-rate
income tax of 10% of the gross value of received awards to the Organiser’s checkout or bank transfer
to the account of the Organizer. Business / self-employed disperse same tax based on the amount of
the prize certificate issued by the Organizer.
I hereby state that I have read the above regulations, I accept the rules of the XXI Nail Styling
Championships Nail Master Cup 2018 – Hybrid „Soak-Off” Manicure and I undertake to comply with
I also state that I have read the Organizer’s information on the processing of personal data in
accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27
April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on
the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection
Regulation) and I am granting the Organizer with my consent to process my personal data in
accordance with the mentioned Regulation on the terms and conditions set out in the information